The “AI Reply” plugin adds a new “Reply with ChatGPT” option to the comment page in wp-admin. This option utilizes OpenAI API to generate a text response to the comment. It helps to save time and effort by auto-generating a response to the comment.
- Go to the OpenAI website
- Click on the “Get started” button.
- Create an account or just Continue with your Google or Microsoft Account
- Once your registration is complete, you will receive an email with instructions on how to activate your account.
- Once your account is activated, log in to the OpenAI API dashboard.
- Click on the “API Keys” tab and then click the “Create new secret key” button.
- Copy the API key and paste it here.
Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/ai-reply directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
Go to “AI Reply Settings” in wp-admin, and enter your OpenAI API key.
Save the settings, and you are ready to go.
How can I get an API key for OpenAI?
To get an API key for OpenAI, you need to create an account on OpenAI and generate an API key. You can follow the steps given in the Usage section above for more information.
Can I review the generated reply before sending?
Yes, the reply text generated by the OpenAI API will be display in the Reply textbox. You can edit the text before sending the reply.
Is there a limit on the number of replies I can generate?
Yes, there is a limit on the number of replies you can generate based on your OpenAI API plan.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“AI Reply” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- First release.
- Add: settings link in plugins page
- Add: openai chat api add system role to act as wordpress admin to reply comment
- Add: Donate link https://ko-fi.com/bensonruan