Convert your default wordpress comment form into ajax submit.
Ajax Comment Form CST allows you to convert your default comment form into ajax submit.
It will also add GDPR field for comment form that can be removed from setting option.
File (JS / CSS / PHP) will be added only to the selected pages, which will good for your website PLT (Page load time).
- Ajax request for Post and Page comment form.
- Messages can be cutomised.
- Captcha on / off settings.
- GDPR field can be enabled that will automically add a field in comment form and new column on comments list on backend.
- You can write your own CSS.
- Install and activate the plugin as usual from the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to the settings page > ACForm CST and make your own settings if you want.
- Make sure your page / post have comment_form() function.
- What i need on my wordpress theme to get this plugin works?
comment_form() function should be present for commenting process.
- Do you like Ajax Comment Form CST?
Don’t hesitate to give your feedback.
Contributors & Developers
“Ajax Comment Form CST” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Ajax Comment Form CST” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Release date: September 7th, 2019
1. Captcha Added to comment form with backend on / off setting.
2. GDPR shown only to guest users.
Release date: July 11th, 2019
1. Commented block added to the comment list / page on successfull submit.
2. Mutual scroll Added / on successfull commenting, scroll to the commented block.
3. Mutual scroll control on backend.
4. plugin settings will be deleted on deactivation.
Release date: July 2nd, 2019
* Initial release.