Bootstrap FAQ plugin integrated with Custom Post Type. Shortcode [ak_bootstrap_faq].
The installation of AK Bootstrap FAQ plugin is easy and even a beginner can deal with it. It dispay FAQs category wise or normal list wise. Also there is a setting page for change the color of everything as you like.
The features of the AK Bootstrap FAQ plugin:
- Two type of view 1. category & 2. normal
- Unlimited FAQs and category support
- Send answer to user via mail
- Post user’s question answer
- Change color from admin section
- Compatible with WordPress standard themes
- Option to expand/collapse FAQs
Upload the AK Bootstrap FAQ plugin to your blog, Activate it.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- How to change the colors?
If you whant to change the colors, then go to AK Bootstrap FAQ > AK Bootstrap FAQ setting page after installing.
- Display mode:
Display mode is for front view. If you choose ‘Normal’, then your FAQs will be shown as a list. Or if you choose ‘Category wise’, then FAQs will be shown as a list through category.
Contributors & Developers
“AK Bootstrap FAQ” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Latest version