Important: Now all free integrations are included in AutomatorWP so you no longer need to install them one by one!
We will continue working to improve AutomatorWP and make it easier, faster and more accessible to everyone.
WP User Manager lets you create highly customizable user profiles together with custom user registration, login, password recovery and account customization forms to your WordPress website.
This plugin automatically connects AutomatorWP with WP User Manager adding new triggers that you can use to connect with other plugins and automate workflows letting you save time and get focused on your most important work.
- User logs in to the site.
- User registers through any/specific form.
- User changes profile photo.
- User changes profile cover.
- User changes profile description.
- User joins any/specific group.
- Add user to a group.
Pro version available that let’s you expand the integration between AutomatorWP and WP User Manager bringing you more ways to automatize your community.
What is AutomatorWP?
AutomatorWP is an automator plugin that lets you connect your WordPress plugins together and add automation to unlimited workflows.
You can automate anything including sales, marketing, administrative tasks, learning and any other kind of processes you want letting you save time and get focused on your most important work.
WordPress.org is home to some amazing integrations for AutomatorWP, including:
From WordPress backend
- Navigate to Plugins -> Add new.
- Click the button “Upload Plugin” next to “Add plugins” title.
- Upload the downloaded zip file and activate it.
- Upload the downloaded zip file into your
- Unzip the uploaded zip file.
- Navigate to Plugins menu on your WordPress admin area.
- Activate this plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“AutomatorWP – WP User Manager integration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Prevent use of undefined constant
- New Features
- Added support to the AutomatorWP custom values feature.
- Initial release.