Displays extra columns (Alternative Text, Caption, Description, Permalink and File URL) in the media library view. You can choose to hide or show these new columns using the Screen Options dropdown on the media library page.
There are no settings for this plugin. Simply activate and enjoy!
Read more about why we made this plugin over at fooplugins.com
- Upload the plugin folder to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Goto the Media Library page to see the new columns
- How do I use this plugin?
Simply activate it and enjoy new columns in your media library.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Better Media Library Fields” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Relase. First version.