This plugin makes it possible to run fully multilingual e-commerce sites using WooCommerce and Ceceppa Multilingua.
It makes products and store pages translatable, lets visitors switch languages and order products in their language.
- Translating product categories, tags and custom attributes
- Translating media “Title” and “Alternative Text” for “Featured Image” and “Product Gallery”
- Keeps the same language through the checkout process
- Translate category and tag slug
Ceceppa Multilingua >= 1.4.17
For more Information visit the Plugin Homepage
Installation of this plugin is fairly easy:
- Download the plugin from wordpress.
- Extract all the files.
- Upload everything (keeping the directory structure) to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Manage desidered languages
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Ceceppa Multilingua support for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Ceceppa Multilingua support for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed issue when storing custom post slug
- Fixed 404 error with translated product categories
- Fixed 404 error on checkout/order-received page
- Allow permalink customization for each language
- Added option to disable product permalink translation
- Added error when Product category or tag base is empty
- First release