CheckoutWC Lite replaces your checkout page with a beautiful, conversion optimized, mobile friendly checkout template. We align the best features of Shopify with the best features of WooCommerce. Enhance your checkout and grow your profits. 📈
Streamline and optimize the checkout process for your customers. Don’t waste your time with page and funnel builders – our templates are ready to deploy in minutes!
This plugin is the lite version of CheckoutWC that provides all the functionality you need for you WooCommerce cart, checkout, thank you page, etc. Including more templates, a floating side cart, address autocomplete, local pickup, one page checkout, user matching, trust badges, etc. Click here to purchase the best premium WooCommerce checkout optimization plugin now!
Why upgrade your checkout page?
Which do you think is easier: doubling your traffic or doubling your conversion rate from 1% to 2%? 🤔
The answer is probably obvious: it’s much easier and less expensive to fix a leaky checkout page than it is to double the number of people who visit your site. Lead generation is expensive!
At its core, CheckoutWC Lite is a conversion optimization plugin that helps you increase your conversion rate and reduce cart abandonment. In a few clicks you can replace your ugly default checkout page with one that is beautiful, mobile friendly, and optimized for conversions.
The best SaaS features with the best of WooCommerce
You shouldn’t have to compromise. We provide the simplicity of Shopify with the power of WooCommerce. We’ve taken the best features of both platforms and combined them into one beautiful checkout template.
Applied research. Best practices.
CheckoutWC Lite is designed to convert more customers using the best available user testing and e-commerce research.
Sensible defaults. Endless possibilities.
We pick the best options for most stores out of the box while keeping you in the driver’s seat. Our thoughtful options and developer API give you limitless options.
We hate complicated configurations and page builders. CheckoutWC Lite is opinionated and simple. We’ve done the hard work for you so you can focus on growing your business.
The Best Checkout Page for WooCommerce
Our checkout page is simply better than the default WooCommerce checkout page. Here are some of the reasons why:
* Express checkout – Skip the checkout form and pay with Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, etc. We integrate with all the best payment gateways.
* Immediate feedback – Validate fields as customers fill them out so they know if they are doing it right.
* Mobile friendly – Our checkout page is mobile friendly and looks great on any device.
* Conversion optimized – Multistep checkout flows keep customers in one domain of knowledge at a time, prioritizing the right information at the right time. They also provide customers with a sense of progress and reduce form fatigue.
* Accessible – We follow WCAG 2.0 AA guidelines for accessibility.
* Superior UI/UX – Your ecommerce flow should match your products.
* Works with every theme – You shouldn’t have to pick your theme based on your checkout page. Our checkout page works with any theme.
Who is CheckoutWC Lite for?
✔ eCommerce store owners
✔ Subscription box service providers
✔ Course creators
✔ Agencies that service WooCommerce stores
We strive to make CheckoutWC Lite compatible with all themes and plugins where possible. Some noteable plugins we support:
- WooCommerce Subscriptions
- WooCommerce Memberships
- WooCommerce Checkout Field Editor
- EU VAT Number
- Mailchimp for WooCommerce
- NL Postcode Checker
- ThemeHigh Checkout Field Editor
- WooCommerce Germanized
- WooCommerce Points and Rewards
- WooCommerce Gift Cards
- Beaver Builder
- Oxygen Builder
- All payment gateways!
- All shipping providers!
Which languages do you support?
CheckoutWC Lite is translated into over 20 languages. More info here.
Will CheckoutWC slow down my site?
We take performance very seriously. CheckoutWC should be as fast as the regular WooCommerce templates, if not faster.
By default, your checkout and thank you pages will load in our distraction free portal. This is optimal for the best conversion rate. We also support using Elementor and Beaver Builder’s header and footer template parts.
Will it work with my payment gateway?
CheckoutWC works with virtually all payment gateways out of the box. If you have a problem, let us know and we’ll fix it.
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce Checkout by CheckoutWC – Custom Checkout Templates, Reduce Cart Abandonment and Increase Conversions” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“WooCommerce Checkout by CheckoutWC – Custom Checkout Templates, Reduce Cart Abandonment and Increase Conversions” has been translated into 3 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “WooCommerce Checkout by CheckoutWC – Custom Checkout Templates, Reduce Cart Abandonment and Increase Conversions” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix – Fix issues with Brazilian Market for WooCommerce
- Updated – Update info on premium plan.
- Misc – Collect info on deactivation.
- Improved – Switch from update_checkout to update_order_review and add logic for detecting our requests versus others.
- Fix – Fix issue with WooCommerce Pakettikauppa and the shipping email field during billing field sync.
- Fix – Add messages since this is part of the default data package on updated_checkout
- Fix – Fix accidental compatibility issue with Stripe for WooCommerce (Payment Plugins)
- Fix – Add the ability to pass alert temporary status from PHP side and handle that better when there are no new alerts to replace existing alerts
- Dev – Get rid of symfony/finder so we can better support PHP 8.1
- Fix – Fix another incorrect Polish translation
- Improved – Remove unused polyfills
- Fix – Fix incorrect Polish translation
- Fix – Speed up the timing of the shadow root removal on the Amazon button to reduce flash of old button
- Fix – Fix password reset modal
- Fix – Switch to native name for complete order AJAX action hook to improve compatibility with other plugins
- Fix – Fix improperly escaped HTML on admin pages.
- Fix – Fix bug with login and sanitization. Can’t use santize_email because it nukes non email addresses and replaces with empty string.
- Dev – Remove unused functions
- Dev – Declare support for HPOS
- Fix – Fix bug that caused the login required message to show up even when login is not allowed at checkout.
- Fix – Fix escaping of payment method title to match WooCommerce core
- Fix – Fix Amazon Pay button doubling when quantity is changed
- Dev – Disable WC Fields Factory notice because it really isn’t that relevant anymore
- Fix – Add Czech and Lithuanian inline field validation translations.
- Fix – Fix author info
- Fix – Fix improperly escaped HTML in account already registered notice.
- Improved – Add WooCommerce core detection protection.
- Initial Release