When developing a WordPress website, you may need to create custom widgets for your dashboard. But if you don’t know a bit of coding, it may be a little tough for your. With this plugin, you can create fully custom dashboard widgets without writing a single line of code. With the easy and beautiful user interface, you can create multiple dashboard widgets in minutes.
You can also change color and lots of other stuffs in the paid version.
1. dd Unlimited Dashboard Widgets
2. Create Custom Title
3. Full WordPress native editor for creating content area
4. Very easy user interface
5. Beautiful Design
6. Simple to use
1. Download the plugin file
2. Unzip the file into a folder on your hard drive
3. Upload via FTP into your plugins (/wp-content/plugins/) folder
4. Activate the plugin from your dashboard
1. From Dashboard > Plugins > Add New > Upload the plugin
2. Activate the plugin
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Dashboard Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release