When user enrolls for a course
- The user information is sent to Salesforce Account and Contacts with Course Title.
Before installation please make sure you have latest LearnDash installed.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Does it sync when user is enrolled or removed from course?
- Can I change the fields mapping?
Not yet but it is in the roadmap.
- What type of course it will work with?
It works with all course types except with status closed.
- I have a feature request. Where can I contact you?
If you have any idea please shoot us email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where can I get support?
You can post your questions in the support thread. For priority support, please contact us via https://www.qfnetwork.org
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“CRM Salesforce LearnDash Integration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “CRM Salesforce LearnDash Integration” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix installation error: Missing vendor/ folder