Add advanced email address validation using Dilli Email Validation API (DEVA). Prevent a site visitor from submitting a form with fake or incorrect email address on your site. No more lost leads due to mis-typed email addresses. No more wasting your precious time reading and responding to spam leads with incorrect email addresses. It hooks into the WordPress core function that is used by most form plugins to validate email address. As a result, it works with most forms.
Known Compatible Forms
- WordPress registration
- Contact Form 7
- Gravity Forms
- Ninja Forms
- Jetpack/Grunion contact forms
- Any other forms that uses
is_email($email)WordPress core function to validate email address field.
- German (Deutsche)
- Validates email address format. Ex: email address
fooAtdillilabs.comis invalid because of missing ‘@’
- Checks for existence of MX records of the email address domain. Ex:
firstname.lastname@example.org invalid because no MX records exist for domain dlfkdlfkf.co.
- Checks for Disposable/Temporary email addresses. Ex: email@example.com is invalid because mailinator.com provides temporary shared temporary email inboxes.
- Checks for conformity with ESP (Email Service Provider) grammar rules. Ex:
firstname.lastname@example.org invalid because Yahoo does not allow user part (
bobin this case) to be less than 4 characters.
- Checks for profanity in user part of email address. Ex:
- Checks user and domain parts of an email address for known malicious patterns. Ex:
email@example.com be treated as invalid.
- Checks email address domain against a known blacklist.
- Checks email address against a known blacklist of frequently used email addresses for spam.
- Checks for reserved domains. Ex: example.com is a reserved domain. Therefore, firstname.lastname@example.org is not allowed.
- Checks for Role-based email addresses. Ex: email@example.com will be treated as invalid.
- Checks for safe domains. Restricts emails whose domains represents sites with adult content.
- Add custom blocklist. You may request certain domains, emails and users to be blocked.
- Unzip and upload the
dilli-email-validatorfolder to the
- Activate the Dilli Email Validator plugin through the ‘Plugins’ page in WordPress.
- Configure the plugin by going to
Settings > Email Validationpage.
- Get API Key by signing up with Dilli Email Validation API.
- Paste your API key in WP-ADMIN at
Settings > Email Validationpage, verify it and then Save changes.
Where do I obtain the API key?
Register instantly for FREE with Dilli Email Validation API to receive your API key
Is there a dashboard where I can track valid and invalid emails?
Yes, you may track it here. The dashboard URL is also accessible from within the WordPress dashboard on Settings->Email Validation page.
Will this work with Contact Form 7?
Will this work with Ninja Form?
Will this work with Gravity Form?
Will this work with Jetpack/Grunion Form?
Will this work with Elementor Form?
Yes, if you have Elementor Pro.
Can I use the same API key on different websites ?
Contributors & Developers
“Dilli Email Validator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors