This plugin displays the terms/subterms of an archive/category archive .
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
How can I use Elementor Term List Widget?
- Create a new Elementor Template and select Archive;
- Drag Ele Term List widget where you want in the template;
- Select the Post Type and Taxonomy from the query section;
- Save the new Template;
Where can I find the Ele Term Widget?
The Ele Term Widget is currently in archive section when you create an archive template.
Does it work in pages?
Currently not this is just the first release but more features will come.
Contributors & Developers
“Elementor Term List” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Elementor Term List” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Elementor Term List” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed issues
- Added the posibility for the Widget to be added in any page template.
- Initial Launch