Another admin tool with some extra functions for WordPress backend.
- Use your Site Settings to white label WordPress automatically.
- Customize admin login page by multiple options.
- Set Image Metadata automatically after uploading.
- Convert plain email text into link automatically.
- Enable SVG support.
- Drag and drop post types / taxonomies order.
- Duplicate post types with single item or bulk action.
- Protect your site image by disable right click / drag image into html page (only for non-admin users).
- Protect your site content by disable these following keys: Ctrl / Cmd + S, Ctrl / Cmd + A, Ctrl / Cmd + C, Ctrl / Cmd + X, Ctrl / Cmd + Shift + I (only for non-admin users).
- Disable WordPress comments in backend & WordPress Automatic Updates completely as default.
- Customize WordPress Database Error page.
- Install either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server.
- Go to CMS admin plugins list and activate the plugin.
- Go to Fiber Admin setting page and update the options.
Why can’t I save the settings for Customized WordPress Database Error page?
At the first time using this setting, Fiber Admin will ask you to save it to create the
db-error.phpfile. When your site has some security plugins like iThemes Security or Wordfence Security…, these plugins will have an option to prevent file editor. All you need is disable this option temporarily and save the Fiber Admin Database Error first, then you can activate the option to disable File Editor in security plugins.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Fiber Admin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Release Date – 18 January 2022
- Fixed: Fix bug can’t update favicon when enable SVG image.