The easiest and fastest Email Marketing, Newsletter, Marketing Automation Plugin & CRM Solution for WordPress
👉 Official Website Link: Official Website
👉 Join Our FB Community: FluentCRM Facebook Group
👉 Official 5 Minutes Guide: Getting started in 5 minutes
Your Self Hosted CRM & Email Marketing Solution in WordPress
FluentCRM is the best and complete feature-rich Email Marketing & CRM solution. It is also the simplest and fastest CRM and Marketing Plugin on WordPress. Manage your customer relationships, build your email lists, send email campaigns, build funnels, make more profit and increase your conversion rates. (Yes, It’s Free!)
The most complete Email Newsletter and Campaigns Plugin for WordPress
Want to run email campaigns or email newsletters for your leads or customers? FluentCRM is the perfect solution for your email newsletter and email campaigns. Just import a CSV or WordPress user and you’re ready to go. Segment your contacts and send emails whenever you want.
FEATURES – Every online business needs
🎉 All-in-One Email Marketing Solution
With FluentCRM, send email campaigns to targeted audiences, send sequential emails, onboard your new customers even automate your full email marketing with a powerful automation visual automation builder.
After sending each email campaign, you can analyze the open rate, click rate, and revenue earned from that specific campaign. You can also check the data matrix like who opened the emails and who clicked and based on that, you can do more actions and segment your customers further.
- Send or Schedule Email Campaigns (Unlimited contacts and campaigns)
- In-detailed campaign reports
- Run Automation for customer onboarding or on different WordPress events.
- Send automated emails and track performance
🎉 Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Store all your customer information in a central place.
- Automatically import your contacts from CSV/WP Users/WooCommerce customers and view them in a central place.
- Know and analyze every bit of information about your contact. FluentCRM will show all the relevant data from WooCommerce, EDD, LearnDash, LifterLMS and give you better visibility.
- Track every marketing email by Contact level
- Store Notes, Meeting logs, and Calls in the contact profile
- Segment your contacts by Lists, Tags and filter for your appropriate target.
🎉 Contact Segmentation and Reporting
- Create Tags/Lists as many as you want and assign your contacts to your appropriate segment
- Filter or search your customers by List or Tags
- Send Marketing emails by including tags or lists and even excluding some contacts that are not intended to get a specific campaign email.
- Collect and Manage unlimited contacts and leads
🎉 Email Marketing Campaigns
- Save and Store all your pre-written email copies in a central place and use that whenever you want.
- Build a beautiful email body using an excellent email builder powered by Block Editor.
- Add Columns/images or dynamic content and make the email as simple or just fancy, Just based on your customer’s taste.
- Use Dynamic Smart code like contact name or the country in your email or subject to personalize the experience.
- Send or Schedule emails at a future date and time, and you are ready to go.
- See in detail reporting about the open rate, click rate
- See which links are clicked or which contacts opened your links
- Also, Send unlimited emails. (No Restriction)
🎉 Email Newsletter Solution
FluentCRM will help you to collect leads, automate emails, display subscription forms, send email newsletters all inside WordPress. FluentCRM is a 100% self-hosted WordPress Plugin to send Newsletter, marketing campaign, newsletter broadcasts. After sending Email Newsletter, you can track how many emails were opened and clicked also which links were clicked and who clicked your links. You will get total analytics from your email newsletter campaign. Try FluentCRM for sending your Email Newsletter and increase your conversion rate.
🎉 Marketing Funnel Builder
- Design high-converting customer journeys with FluentCRM’s Powerful funnel builder.
- Integrated with your favorite WordPress plugins.
- Start funnel sequences from different user actions like sign-up, form submission, product purchase, LMS course enrollment.
- Build a simple funnel, like collecting contact to sell your paid products
- Automate your full marketing steps and give your customers a personal touch with our timely actions and responses.
- Measure funnel metrics in every step and find where you can do better.
🎉 Integrated Optin Forms
- Create and use opt-in forms right from FluentCRM, and for more advanced forms, use FluentForms (Totally Free) to collect your leads.
- Use forms with your Funnel builder as a trigger and automate your post form submission.
- Segment your users based on different form submissions or submitted data.
🎉 BUILT-IN ANALYTICS & DASHBOARDS
- View your full business insight right from the FluentCRM dashboard by using graphs, charts, data widgets
- Track every marketing email and get in-detail metrics
- View all the data points of your customers from Purchase History, and Support tickets to the offline phone call using activity logs.
- Integrate and use with other plugins like WooCommerce, EDD, LifterLMS, LearnDash, AffiliateWP, Paid Membership Pro, FluentForms, WPFusion, and many more coming.
🎉 Other Features (But not least)
- Turn your WordPress post commenters into Subscribers
- Double Optin feature for getting quality leads
- Automatically make your WordPress users your subscribers
- Manage and customize your email footer, Subscription Preference.
- Find out why your contacts are unsubscribing
🛡️ Fully GDPR Ready
FluentCRM is a self-hosted WordPress plugin. You own your data, and no external SAAS connection is required to run your CRM system with FluentCRM. You can enable a consent checkbox as well as use double-optin. If you already have customers or users in WordPress, then maybe it’s already consented, so no separate double opt-in is required.
🚀 Modern. Powerful. Super Fast 🚀
- Build with VueJS and REST API as a Single-page Application
- Super fast and lean interface so anyone can use it without any learning curve
- Super awesome Dashboard with charts, graphs, and essential data points to show your full business overview.
- Integrated Email Marketing analytics to see the conversion rates.
- Developer Ready: Find the source code in GitHub and explore the PHP API and action hooks and extend.
- Setup your CRM in less than 2 minutes with our powerful Welcome Wizard
- Mail Deliverability: Send 100 emails or 50,000 emails. You are covered. With a powerful email-sending mechanism, FluentCRM will send your emails and track those and report back to you.
🚀 FluentSMTP – WordPress Mail SMTP, SES, SendGrid, MailGun Plugin 🚀
We have released a companion plugin to connect with your Email sending service providers like Amazon SES, SendGrid, MailGun, SendInBlue, PepiPost, SparkPost, and All Other SMTP.
FluentSMTP has all the powerful features like email logging, email resending, and most importantly, adding multiple email connections and routing your transactional and marketing emails easily.
🚀 Connect with ThriveCart 🚀
If you use ThriveCart then you easily integrate your ThriveCart store with FluentCRM. You can import your ThriveCart customers and automatically add, segment send sequential emails on ThriveCart activity like product sales, product refunds, subscription canceled etc.
This is a free integration, and you can make ThriveCart more powerful.
Build and Crafted By Ninjas
FluentCRM is built by professional WordPress developers who are working in the WordPress eco-system for more than 10 years. FluentCRM is developed by the same authors of Ninja Tables and FluentForms (The fastest and most Modern Form Builder Plugin). We started this project in mid-2019 and after 1 year of development, we released the first version by doing a month-long private beta testing and using this plugin on our own website for the last 6 months. We also made sure Here are some reviews from early adopters.
👦 Chris Lema, VP, Products at Liquid Web / Nexcess
…Those are all external solutions that don’t run within your WordPress (or WooCommerce) site. Until now, the only native WordPress marketing automation solution I knew of was Groundhogg. But that was before I discovered FluentCRM. Not everyone can afford an external marketing automation platform or monthly fee. That’s where #FluentCRM comes in.
👨 Review from David McCan, Founder @ WebTNG
FluentCRM will become the go-to email marketing solution for WordPress-based membership, course, and eCommerce sites.
FluentCFM simplifies the complexity of email marketing and makes it available from within your WordPress dashboard.
It is satisfying to be able to manage email engagement from within WordPress, where everything is under my control.
👨 Davinder Singh Kainth, Founder, The WP Weekly
Finally, an email marketing solution that looks native to the WordPress user interface and is super easy to use. Ideal for beginners to quickly get started with email lead generation to advanced users wanting to set up funnels with advanced tagging. FluentCRM offers a lot from the start and promises a lot more in future iterations.
👦 Eric Gracieta from BrockwayProduction, WordPress Consultant
FluentCRM looks like a very promising WordPress-powered CRM. It has everything a beginner needs to get started and has the power to follow you along when you need more advanced features. Very advanced, yet simple, CRM without the heavy cost, it has won my heart!
FluentCRM Review by Experts
SEAMLESS INTEGRATIONS (Pro)
FluentCRM features and integrations that will help your business –
Native WORDPRESS INTEGRATION:
FluentCRM has all the native WordPress integration that will help you to collect leads, create contact segmentations and help to grow your email list.
- WordPress User: Import and Sync WordPress users automatically and segment by list and tag.
- Comment Form Integration: Let your users choose if they want to subscribe to your blog from the comment form and automatically add a subscriber and segment in the list or tag.
- User Sign up Form: Automatically add your new signup as CRM lead and segment your contacts.
- User Registration: Automatically create users from your FluentCRM contacts.
FluentCRM is the perfect companion for your WooCommerce store. You can segment your contacts by different WooCommerce Data Properties including Purchased Products, Purchased Categories, Lifetime value and more.
Along with these, you can send emails to your customers by segmenting them by specific product purchase. You can also onboard your new customers with FluentCRM automation and sequences.
With WooCommerce Advanced Reports, you can see the sales by product, time range and compare those with other date period to see how your store is performing.
Easy Digital Downloads Integration:
If you sale digital products or subscriptions then FluentCRM make your life more easier than evert with the super powerful integration.
You can segment your contacts by different Product Properties including Purchased Products, Purchased Categories, Lifetime value and more.
Along with these, you can send emails to your customers by segmenting them by specific product or subscription purchases. You can also onboard your new customers with FluentCRM automation and sequences.
With EDD Advanced Reports, you can see the revenue report by product, subscription revenue, time range and compare those with other date period to see how your store is performing. You can also check your customer growth easily.
- LifterLMS: Run funnels and marketing automation for different LMS actions like course enrollment, course completed, lesson completed, etc.
- LearnDash Integration: Run funnels and marketing automation for different LMS actions like course enrollment, course completed, lesson completed, Group Membership Enrollment, etc.
- TutorLMS Integration: Run funnels and marketing automation for different TutorLMS actions like course enrollment, course completion, etc.
- LearnPress Integration: Run funnels and marketing automation for different Learnpress actions like course enrollment, course completion, etc.
- Paid Membership Pro integration.
- Wishlist Members.
- Restrict Content Pro Integration
- WPFusion Integration
- Fluent Forms Integration
- Elementor Pro Form Integration
- Divi Bloom Integration
- Beaver Builder Form Integration
- AffiliateWP Automation Integration
- Webhook integration
- Pabbly Connect
- Integrately / Make
Page Builder INTEGRATIONS:
- ThriveThemes integration
- Divi Themes
- Elementor Page Builder
- Gutenberg / WordPress Editor Conditional Blocks
- Oxygen Builder Integration
- Beaver Builder
Migrate From Other Providers:
With FluentCRM’s automated migration tool, you can migrate from ActiveCampaign, MailerLite, MailChimp, Drip, and ConvertKit easily in minutes.
Just go to contact imports then select your current provider (ActiveCampaign, MailerLite, MailChimp, Drip, ConvertKit) once you connect then you can map the data easily and import all the contacts, tags/lists, custom fields, and associate data.
FluentCRM has a full REST API support. If you want to integrate with Other Systems or build an APP then You can take a look of our REST API Documentation
👉 View Rest API Documentation👈
FluentCRM has fully featured developer documentation. Now you can extend it’s functionalities with your own custom code. You can take a look of our developer documentation
👉 View Rest Developer Documentation👈
Migrate from Other Email Marketing System
We made it easier for you to migrate from other email marketing tools like MailChimp, ConvertKit, MailerLite, Drip and Active Campaign. You can migrate from these systems in minutes. Migrate today and enjoy all the cool features and own your own data.
FluentCRM Company Module
Introducing the Company Module for FluentCRM, manage your customer relationships. With this new module, you can easily track and manage all contact’s company information in one central location.
Easily add new companies to your CRM, assign them to specific owners, and keep track of all their details including name, address, industry, and more. You can also add notes and tags to each company to help you organize and filter your data.
But that’s not all – the Company Module also lets you track all the contacts associated with each company, so you can see the entire relationship at a glance.
Other Plugins By The Same Team
- Fluent Forms – Fastest WordPress Form Builder Plugin
- Ninja Tables – Best WP DataTables Plugin for WordPress
- Ninja Charts – Best WP Charts Plugin for WordPress
- WPPayForm – Stripe Payments Plugin for WordPress
- Mautic Integration For Fluent Forms
- Fluent Forms PDF – PDF Entries for Fluent Forms
- FluentSMTP – WordPress Mail SMTP, SES, SendGrid, MailGun Plugin
If you want to contribute to this project or just report a bug, you are more than welcome. Please check repository from Github.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Conditional Section
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Just search for FluentCRM in WordPress Plugins and click install and activate.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/fluent-crmdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ screen in WordPress
- Use the
Settingsscreen to configure the plugin
Are there any limitations about how many emails I can send?
No, there are no limitations. You can send as many emails as you want and also no limitations on contact numbers.
How are emails sent?
You can use any SMTP service like MailGun, SendGrid, Amazon SES. We recommend using Amazon SES because it’s a reliable and cost-effective solution.
Is it 100% self-hosted?
Yes, FluentCRM is 100% self-hosted. FluentCRM will not connect with any of our SAAS servers. You own the data, and your data should be hosted on your hosting server.
Is it a GDPR-Compliant?
Yes, your data never goes to a different server like MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, or 100s of other CRM. All the data will be saved and managed into WordPress.
Will it is a performance issue for WordPress?
Absolutely not! From the very first, We were careful about this. It stores all the Campaign and Contact data in custom database tables, so it will not affect your WordPress database. We built the application with VueJS, and it’s only run when you go to the admin dashboard of Fluent CRM. Also, The Admin UI is super fast as It’s a SPA and communicates over ajax.
How can I migrate From GroundHogg CRM
Migrating from GroundHogg CRM is super simple. Go to GroundHogg CRM and export all your contacts by it’s Tag and then import in FluentCRM and Map the corresponding Data.
How can I migrate From JetPack CRM
Migrating from JetPack CRM is super easy and Simple. Go to JetPack CRM contacts and export all your JetPack CRM contacts by it’s Tag and then import in FluentCRM and Map the corresponding Data.
I want to report a bug; where to report?
The entire source code is available on github. Please feel free to fork and send a pull request or report a bug.
Contributors & Developers
“Email Marketing, Newsletter, Email Automation and CRM Plugin for WordPress by FluentCRM” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Email Marketing, Newsletter, Email Automation and CRM Plugin for WordPress by FluentCRM” has been translated into 3 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Email Marketing, Newsletter, Email Automation and CRM Plugin for WordPress by FluentCRM” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
2.8.01 (Date: Apr 17, 2023)
- Fixed Contact Filter Issue
- Fixed Server Time UTC issue on the admin Footer
- It’s quick-fix update so no other features added
2.8.0 (Date: Apr 14, 2023)
- Added Company module
- More detailed contact overview
- Massive UI enhancements
- FluentCRM Navigation Experience
- Ability to check email preview for specific contacts
- New WooCommerce Subscription Triggers (Pro)
- Improvements and bug fixes
2.7.40 (Date: Mar 01, 2023)
- Email Conditional Sections issues fixed
- List & Tag selection UI improved
- Campaign Email Activity Improvements
- Fixed Redirecting issues for non-unicode characters
- Fixed import issue for Restrict Content Pro
2.7.1 Date: Feb 06, 2023
- Added New Smartcode for latest post title and Custom Date Format
- Added Inline Doc Link for Smartcodes
- Elastic Email bounce handler added
2.7.0 Date: Jan 23, 2023
- Improvements in Contact Filtering
- New developer documentation
- Refactored plugin and performance improvements
- Enhancements and bug fixes
- New: Use SmartCode on the Activity notes from the automation
- Fixed: Theme color is not showing in the Gutenberg editor
- Fixed: Image alignment issue in the block editor
- Fixed: Email template saving issue
- Fixed: The unsubscribe link is not working in the double opt-in confirmation page issue
- Fixed: The multiline custom field is not working in the email body issue
2.6.52 Date: Nov 24, 2022
- Contact Filtering Improvements
- Improvement on REST-API Calls
- Date and Time Filtering issues resolved
- UI Improvements
2.6.51 Date: Nov 17, 2022
- Email Audit for invalid Links for Email Editor
- Huge Improvement on Email Builder
- In-Page Documentation for top level feature pages
- UI & UX improvement across the full application
- Better Mobile optimized screens
- User registration automation trigger issues are solved
2.6.0 Date: Oct 20, 2022
- Faster email editor
- Improved Email Sequences
- Improvement on Automation Goals
- Select and modify email template blocks in bulk
- Experimental features for Faster Contact Navigations, Date Formats
- UI & UX Improvements
- Bug fixes and minor improvements
- Experimental Feature: Email Archives in the frontend (Pro)
- Email campaign, sequence, automation activity conditions on Contact Advanced Filters (pro)
- New WooCommerce/EDD/LearnDash/LifterLMS conditions (Pro)
- New Trigger: Birthday Automation (Pro)
- New Action: Remove WordPress User Role
- New Trigger: Leave from a Course(LearnDash)
2.5.95 (Date: Aug 19, 2022)
- Advanced wait action in Automation
- Added restart automation to all(almost) triggers
- Sequence filtering for automation
- View revenue for specific emails
- Create Fluent Support tickets from Automation
- Split test automation scenarios (pro)
- Revenue metrics in email sequences
- More conditions in Advanced Filtering (pro)
- Enable/Disable auto sync for integrated tools
- Email preference management short-code
- Detailed CRM reporting (pro)
- Pre-populate Fluent Forms data from FluentCRM
- Improved Tag import and auto-syncing for MailChimp Driver
- Bug fixes & improvements
2.5.93 (Date: July 07, 2022 )
- Improved scheduled campaigns
- Huge Performance Improvement
- Fixed Country Name Filters
- Improved Contact Imports
- WP User Sync Issue fixed
- Contact Exclude from campaign fixed
- WP Ultimo conflict issue resolved
2.5.91 (Date: Jun 01, 2022 )
- HOT FIX:User registration issue fixed
2.5.9 (Date: May 27, 2022 )
- UI Improvements
- Integration Improvements
- More Bulk Actions Added
- Added Subscriber Segment selections view for campaign
- Added more filters for contacts
2.5.8 (Date: March 07, 2022 )
- Fixed campaign sending issue for some server
- Double Optin issue has been fixed
- Integration Improvements
- UI Improvements
2.5.6 (Date: February 28, 2022 )
- Added Auto Migration from ActiveCampaign, MailerLite, MailChimp, Drip, ConvertKit
- Fixed CSV Import Issue for duplicate emails
- Email Builder Issues fixed for latest version of WP
- Improved Contact Filtering
- Integration Improvements
- Improved UI
2.5.5 (Date: February 07, 2022 )
- Bulk Actions Improvements for Contacts
- Integrations Improvements
- Automation triggers issues are fixed
- UI & UX improvements
2.5.3 (Date: February 01, 2022)
- Support older version of WordPress (< 5.9)
- Fix User Data Sync Issue
2.5.2 (Date: February 01, 2022 )
- Compatability with WordPress 5.9
- Improved Email Builder
- CSV import duplicate data issue fixed
- Automation Improvement
- Tagging Improvement
- UI&UX improvement in several screens across the app
2.5.1 (Date: January 28, 2022)
- Improved Contact import
- Contact Search and Segment Improvement
- Email Campaign improvement and better reporting
- Automation Triggers and Actions improvements
- More Integrations
- Framework update.
- Tag & List add/remove confirmation
2.3.0 (Date: October 25, 2021)
- Seamless contact import experience
- Persistent contact page
- Improvements to Email Templates and Editor
- Ability to change automation trigger
- Fixed: Template Sorting
- Fixed: Unsubscription on email sequence
- Fixed: Bounce Handler with SendGrid
- Added Integration with ThriveCart (Addon)
- Added Addons page to get all the free addons at once
2.2.2 (Date: July 21, 2021)
- Hot Fixed release
- RTL issue fixed
- array_diff notice fixed
2.2.0 (Date: July 20, 2021)
- Whole New Dashboard Design
- Added Lots of WooCommerce Integrations
- Added Plain Text Email Template
- Added Fluent Forms force subscribe feature
- User role-based tagging feature added
- Added Redirection Option after Double-Optin
- Email Builder Blocks Improvements
- Add Option to remove contact on WP User delete
- Showing in details purchase history from WooCommerce on Contact Screen
- Webhook bounce handler with all major Email Service providers
- REST API
2.0.4 (Date: June 03, 2021)
- This is a minor update (no new feature, sorry!)
- Fix CRON Issues for some specific server
- UI Color issue fixed
- Fluent Forms conditional issues fixed
2.0.3 (Date: May 07, 2021)
- Fix CRON Jobs issues
- Image alignment issue for Emails fixed
- Add Selected Days to Sending Emails for Email Sequences
2.0.2 (Date: May 03, 2021)
- Condition Content Block for Oxygen Builder
- Restart Automation For Repeat Contact action
- Color Codes for Automation Blocks
- Email Sending Speed Improvement
- Build-in Documentation Page
- UI Improvements
- Lots of Improvements and Fixes
- Added Search Feature for Tags and Lists UI
2.0.1 (Date: March 31, 2021)
- CSV Import issue fixed
- Few UI issue improvement
2.0.0 (Date: March 30, 2021)
- Automation Funnels Improvement
- RTL issues resolved
- Email Builder Improvements
- CSV Import issues fixed
- Email sending speed improvement
- Contact Data syncing with WordPress Users
- Overall UI and REST API improvements