Accelerate revenue growth with the 360° CRM solution. Generate 10X more leads & opportunities and win deals with personalized customer conversations.
Break down data silos and build a complete view of your customers across multiple touchpoints. Personalize customer interaction to deliver customer delight.
Impact revenue growth in real-time and forecast with greater accuracy using ready-to-use, AI-powered contact scoring, pipeline management, and forecasting.
With Freshworks CRM you can:
- Attract visitors, convert them into leads, run campaigns, and turn your website into a lead generation machine.
- Build tailored campaigns and optimize them with real-time data for better engagement
- Get insights across the funnel from lead to revenue with multi-touch attribution.
- Nurture leads along the funnel with targeted campaigns, support customers with educational content, and build deeper relationships.
- Communicate across Phone, Email, Whatsapp, Chat
Go to the plugins tab and click add new pulgin. Select Upload option and upload the Freshworks CRM plugin file.
- Go to the plugins tab and click add new pulgin. Select Upload option and upload the Freshworks CRM.
- Installed plugin should be displayed under settings.
- Go to settings, Click on Freshworks CRM. It will display configuration page.
- To connect with Freshworks, You have to fill up Script URL to establish connection. And you can find the ScriptURL, Go to Admin Settings ? CRM Tracking Code. Copy only the value from
srcparameter and paste it here. Sample URL : //in.fwcdn.com/xxxxxx/xxx.js.
- Click on save button.
- After configuration,Either you can use any other contact form plugin in wordpress or you can use web form script which are available inside Freshworks CRM to create an contact in Freshworks CRM.
- To do so, We have to copy script from Freshworks CRM Admin Settings -> Marketplace and Integration -> Web Forms -> Smart Forms.
- And paste smart form script inside WordPress Pages-> Header Script and by selecting any third party contact form plugin to create contact.
- In Freshworks CRM, Go to Admin Settings -> Marketplace and Integration -> Web Forms -> Classic form.
10.Create a web form inside Freshworks or copy script which are already created by clicking on and copy one of two script which can be used inside .
11.Paste Web Form Script inside pages -> Add Block -> code -> Three Dots(options) -> Edit as HTML ->Inside code tag.
12.And Click on update to create contact in Freshworks CRM.
13.You can have choice to display chatbot by enabling/disabling chat widget in configuration page.
Do you have questions or issues with Freshworks CRM? Use these support channels appropriately.
Contributors & Developers
“Freshworks CRM” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors