v1.0 contains the basic functionality of sending SMS text messages from an admin page, with saved options and compatible with the latest Twilio API.
Here’s how to install gk-sms:
- Upload the uncompressed zip file’s folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the SMS for WordPress settings page on the left nav of the wp-admin section.
- Do I have to have a Twilio account?
Yes. Sign up for a free trial account, or purchase a plan. You’ll need to enter your Twilio API credentials on the settings page.
- Which other SMS providers do you support, other than Twilio?
gk-sms currently only supports Twilio. Other providers will come soon!
Contributors & Developers
“gk-sms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- The first version of the plugin.
- Added uninstall handler to delete database options when plugin is uninstalled.