Guard protects your wp-admin against bruteforce attacks.
- Max retries: You have the power to choose how many attempts a user can make before the user is blocked;
- Lockdown: This prevents the user from being able to use the login form after too many retries;
- Email notifications: We’ll report a user lockdown to you via email;
- Hide lost password: Hides the “Forgot your password?” link from the login form page.
This plugin does not make any changes to core: When you delete/uninstall the plugin, everything will revert back to normal.
- Upload the ‘guard’ folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings > Guard
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Guard” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Guard” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed an security vulnerability regarding
- Added support for WordPress 4.7
- Added donation link
- Support for WordPress 4.6
- Small changes
- Added header and icon
- Bug fixes
- Initial release