Use hashtag on WordPress just like on Twitter or Facebook. Word preceded with hash automatically converted into clickable link. If clicked it will search contents contain same hashtag.
- Use standard hashtag ( #hashtag )
- Customizable CSS
- Hashtag also can be used for regular search
- Hash on color code, URL and unicode will be skipped
- Supports for non latin characters
Just like how you install other plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Hashtag” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Hashtag” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added: Background color setting.
- Fixed: Hashtag will skip hash in link href ( href=”#” ) and URL format ( http://example.com/test#hash )
- Fixed: Hashtag now skip hash in color code like
#000CCC( thanks to http://josy1024.blogspot.co.at )
- Added: Hashtag will skip unicode (like
- Added: Now hashtag also works on first word of paragraph ( thanks to http://febri.net for noticing me )
- Added: Support non latin characters (Tested: Chinese and Arabic) (thanks to peoples for reporting this on WordPress support forum)
- First release