ImbaChat is free chat plugin for WordPress. Online support chat, group chat and private chat between users in one cloud service.
It allows to add chat widget on your website for free. Integration with BuddyPress, SweetDate and WCFM Marketplace. ImbaChat also provides private video chat and group video chat between users for the webinars.
Learn more about the plugin here.
- Full integration with the user base of your website
- Live chat for online support service
- Private chat between users
- Group chat with unlimited number of participants
- Single authorisation mechanism in the chat and on the website (users don’t need to sign up twice)
- Chat moderation
- Interface appearance and language customization
- Sending pictures, geolocations and files
- Video chat and voice chat
- Chat data backup
- You can use it on shared hosting
- It continues correct working even without the Internet (Your messages will be sent as soon the Internet appears)
This plugin provides 2 blocks.
- Public Chat
- Embedding Chat
- Install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly and activate it.
- If you don’t have a widget, click “Create a widget” in the ImbaChat settings. Connection between your website and ImbaChat server will be automatically configured.
- If you already have a widget, just write your widget ID in the ImbaChat settings on your website and click “Connect the widget”.
- Also, if you have BuddyPress, WCFM Marketplace or SweetDate themes, integration with ImbaChat will be automatically configured as well.
- You should use shortcodes to create conversation’s buttons. Buttons are installed automatically only on BuddyPress.
I have installed the chat plugin and set it up but the chat window isn’t visable.
Try to turn on Jquery load at the Dashboard at ImbaChat website in widget chat settings and check it again.
Yes, our plugin is available even on shared hosting.
If my website does not have login mechanism, then will i be able to use imbachat?
At the moment there is no such function. Also this is pointless, because only authorized users can chat with each other.
Will the chat load my server?
The chat on Saas version is connected as a widget and therefore does not load the server. All the load and data processing takes place on our servers, they can withstand a fairly heavy load, so you don’t have to worry about the load.
How much does it cost?
The ImbaChat is working as Freemium. The basic functions like group and private chat are free. You can learn more about ImbaChat pricing here.
Do I have to install any hardware/software on my premises to use this widget?
ImbaChat is a hosted, cloud based video aND text chat service. It does not require you to install any additional hardware or software. Simply configure the plugin to suit your preferences and you should be up, and running in minutes.
Does ImbaChat have an affiliate / partner program?
Yes, anyone can participate in ImbaChat affiliate program and earn money online. Here you can learn all about this program.
Browsers require a secure connection (HTTPS) for accessing a deviceРІР‚в„ўs microphone and camera. When testing locally, localhost is a whitelisted URL but once you deploy to production you will need to have a secure connection for the plugin to function properly.
Contributors & Developers
“ImbaChat” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- New feature: Updating function permissions
- New feature: Bug fix function
- New feature: Updating function sync
- New feature: Updating self-diagnosis
- New feature: Updating role permissions
- New feature: Updating functions
- New feature: Optimization
- New feature: Fix submenu
- New feature: Updating function.
- New feature: Added role permissions.
- New feature: Updating function self-diagnosis.
- New feature: Updating interface.
- New feature: Updating functions.
- New feature: Updating interface imbachat settings.
- New feature: Edit get started
- New feature: Updating permission access function.
- New feature: Plugin self-diagnosis.
- New feature: New filter`s hook that allows you to change the displaying username in the chat.
- New feature: Control permission access to users by any sign.
- Reworked Imbachat Settings page
- HotFix: create ImbaChat table if not exist
- Reworked panel of user`s name settings
- Added new panel to enable or disable options of integrations
- Integration with “woocommerce” plugins
- Integration with “wpforo” plugin
- Integration with “OneSignal” notification plugin
- Add filter for roles to “Message” button
- Color themes have more things to change now!
- Collecting reviews after installing plugin and deactivating it
- New block “Public Chat” in wordpress page editor
- Color themes have more things to change now!
- Redirect to settings page, if widget is not connected
- List of friends in the chat window
- Search users is available now!
- Custom user`s name display
- Support for http protocol with API
- Issues with enque_scripts have solved.
- Added new link to ImbaChat Online Support page.
- Conflicts with jQuery libs have solved.
- Synchronization of the widget with the ImbaChat server has improved.
- Error notification with a request to install the necessary tool on the hosting.
- Added a new type of authorization to the API via JWT token.
- Loading user avatars from a WordPress site.
- Added plugin settings from ImbaChat Dashboard to your WordPress site personal account.
- Added Join group chat button.
- Fixed integration with Youzer plugin.
- Fixed the algorithm collecting server data and the presence of other plugins.
- Automatic chat widget configuration.
- Automatic integration with BuddyPress, WCFM Marketplace and SweetDate themes.
- Changing the button “Write to the author”.
- Compatibility with the latest WP version.
- Widget appearance settings.
- Integration with BuddyPress, Sweet Date and WCFM Marketplace.
- Simplified installation process.