Easily place reviews into a post using up to 10 attributes. Reviews include scores for each attribute, a average of all scores, and a short summary section.
The review box can be placed at the top or bottom of a post. Placing the review box via a shortcode is also supported.
You can override the embedded styles by selecting the “use my own styles” option from the options menu.
Currently only point based scores are supported.
The plugin options are located under the main “Settings” menu in the WordPress admin menu.
- Upload the “inline-reviews” folder to the “/wp-content/plugins” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
- Edit or create a new post and scroll to the bottom for entry of attributes.
- How to change the look of the review
If you look under the “Settings” menu there is a link called “Inline Reviews” which has the available options.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Inline Review” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Moved output to class format
- Restructured plugin files
- More responsive work
- Added support for “Use My Own Styles” setting to override embedded styles
- Added support for some filters
- Added the option to move the review box to the top of the post or place via shortcode
- Added color picker to settings page
- Added support for color names instead of hex codes only
- Restructured folders and files
- Restructured code to be readable
- Initial release