Check official website for live demo http://www.gopiplus.com/work/2011/12/21/jquery-accordion-slideshow-wordpress-plugin/
What is Accordion? Accordion is a web control that allows you to provide multiple panes and display them one at a time. It is like having several collapsible panels where only one can be expanded at a time. See the plugin Live Demo below.
Facility of this plugin
- Option to set timeout between slide.
- Pause on hover.
- Option to set With/Height.
How to add gallery in the Posts or Pages? Copy and paste the given short code into pages or posts.
Q1. How to upload my image?
Q2. I can’t see my images in the front end?
Q3. Where is this plugin admin option?
Contributors & Developers
“Jquery accordion slideshow” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Tested up to 3.4
Slight change in the short code, Please find the new short code for your gallery
New demo link, www.gopiplus.com
Tested up to 3.4.2
Tested up to 3.5
Avoid registering the alternate jQuery. No jQuery conflict.
Tested up to 3.6
Added few security features.
New admin layout.
- Tested up to 3.8
- Now this plugin supports localization (or internationalization). i.e. option to translate into other languages.
Plugin *.po file (jquery-accordion.po) available in the languages folder.
- Tested up to 3.9
- Added little security feature.
- Tested up to 4.0
- Tested up to 4.1
- Tested up to 4.2
- Tested up to 4.3
- Tested up to 4.4
- Text Domain slug has been added for Language Packs.
- Tested up to 4.5
- Sanitization added for all input value.
- Tested up to 4.6
- Tested up to 4.7
- Tested up to 4.8
- Tested up to 4.9
- Tested up to 5.1
- Converted JS alert message into WP class file.
- Tested up to 5.2
- Uninstall option added. All plugin reference and plugin table will be cleared during uninstallation.
- Warning bug fixed.
- Tested up to 5.3
- Tested up to 5.4
- Tested up to 5.5
- Tested up to 5.7
- Tested up to 5.8
- Use plugin short code in the widget
- Tested up to 5.9
- Tested up to 6.0