IMPORTANT: This is a 3d party and non-official plugin
This plugin allows you to send all emails to your Mailtrap.io account.
Mailtrap is a fake SMTP server solution that allows testing email notifications without sending them to the real users of your application. Not only does Mailtrap work as a powerful email test tool, it also lets you view your dummy emails online, forward them to your regular mailbox, share with the team and more! Mailtrap is a mail server test tool built by Railsware Products, Inc., a premium software development consulting company.
Setting up Mailtrap for WordPress is very simple. Follow these easy steps
- Upload the plugin to your
- Activate the plugin in your WordPress admin
- Go to the settings menu and click on Mailtrap
Contributors & Developers
“Mailtrap for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Adding email reader using mailtrap API
- Updating plugin assets
- Updating Changelog
- Fixing wp_mail from mail and name header
- Improving error message
- Fixing PHPMailer namespace
- Updating Mailtrap smtp server
- Small interface improvements
- Updating readme file to match Mailtrap request
- Updating banner and logo
- First version of the plugin released