Create links that link to multiple storefronts. Great for music or software that is sold on many digital storefronts.
If you enter a UPC barcode, Master Link will search iTunes, Apple Music, Spotify & Deezer for the UPC and update the information for those services.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/master-linkdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Master Link screen to configure the plugin
- Use the Master Links section in the sidebar
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Master Link” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Master Link” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Update tested up to
- Fix jQuery deprecation of .live
- New finders search based on name when UPC isn’t possible
- Spotify finder requires authentication with Spotify
- Only try to run sortable when the table is on the page
- HUM redirects finally work
- Fixes error in HUM short url registration
- Re-enabled iTunes, Deezer search
- Add covers from searches if feature image doesn’t exist
- Fix bug in HUM implementation
- Add support for HUM Url Shortener
- Fixes some visual problems on mobile and adds the automatic searching of iTunes, Deezer & Spotify based on UPC.
- Some minor bug fixes
- Initial release