Attract new customers, grow and market your business for free using a social referral program. Made especially for WooCommerce store owners, WooCommerce Multilevel Referral Plugin rewards your clients for sharing your website with their friends, family, and colleagues.
One of the most recommended referral marketing programs on WooCommerce, it’s really easy to configure and use. You can track the referrers, their sales, their total credits as well – along with redeemed credits to know your clientele well.
Moreover, you can even send emails to referral users reminding them of their referral points by that, appealing them into increasing their purchase. We thereby help you boost your sales by word-of-mouth as well as enticing the already registered to make them purchase more.
The referral plugin is compatible with the latest WordPress as well as WooCommerce versions.
How does the Multilevel Referral Plugin work?
- Your client will register on the website and join referral program receive a referral code.
- He/She will then share the code with his/her relatives and friends.
- Once his/her connection register on the website, join referral program using his/her code and purchases a product, he/she will be entitled to receive a referral reward.
- The more number of people are referred to in his/her hierarchy, the more his/her commission would be.
- Increase sales through a referral chain.
- User can set Store credit percentage globally.
- Users can earn credit points whilst their followers buy products from the existing online store.
- Redeem your points at the time of personal purchase.
- Customised email templates.
- Set Auto Join or Manual join option.
- See your earned point in account area.
- Invite friends through social media.
- Referrers can share predefined banners on social media for increasing their network.
- Admin can see a complete list of registered users who have joined their referral program with their earned credit points.
- The log is maintained for earned credits as well as redeemed points for each order. Admin can see this log within the Admin panel.
- Level Based Credit System – Store owners can manage levelwise credit percentage globally (Applicable for all products), Category Wise and even product specific.
- Binary MLM System – Added support for Binary MLM system, so site owner can choose regular or Binary MLM system base on their requirement.
- Manage number of levels – Store owners can define the number of referrer levels which the referrers would receive the credit points for.
From the admin panel, store owners can manage levels and their credit percentage.
- Ability to set validation period for credit points. After the validation period the credit points will expire.
- Admin can set number of days to send notification emails before the point expire. This will enable the user to have enough time for him/her to take appropriate action before the credits expire.
- Products can be excluded from the referral program.
- Admin can set monthly credit limit, and also there is an ability to set monthly redemption limit.
- The multi level user list view is provided so; admin can see hierarchy of users.
- Added total volume of referees limitation.
- Managed the referral code required functionality for the auto-join referral program.
- Allowed welcome credits on customer registration.
With this plugin, one can withdraw or encash his/her earned credit points (Accumulated by The WooCommerce Multilevel Referral Affiliate Plugin) by transferring them to their subsequent Paypal Accounts (globally).
With this plugin, one can only distribute a fixed percentage of credit points to their customers or can even assign different percentages for different referrers from each different level/s. This add-on will allow store owners to manually manage credit points of referral users registered with their subsequent e-store/s.
Interested in the premium features? You can read all about it here.
Now credit point information and invite friend form can be show anywhere on wordpress pages. These shortcodes will show information of users who are logged in.
[wmc_invite_friends] = this shortcode will show invite friend form.
[wmc_show_credit_info] = this will show logged in user credit point information.
- Upload the ‘Multilevel Referral Affiliate Plugin for WooCommerce’ plugin to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
Contributors & Developers
“Multilevel Referral Affiliate Plugin for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Update – WooCommerce Templates.
- Fixed – Fixed minor issues.
- New: Added the ability for choosing credits distribution between percentage & fixed value.
- New: Search by Customer name, Order ID and Referral code on Orderwise user credits page
- New: Search by Customer name, Order ID and Referral code on Point logs page
- Fix: Total Credits issue
- Fixed – Fixed minor issues.
- Fixed – Fixed type mistakes and wannings.
- New – Add Binay MLM support for pro version.
- Initial release.