Thumbnails in new articles setting widget.
- Unzip “Newpost Catch” archive.
- Upload folder ‘newpost-catch’ to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add the widget to your sidebar from Appearance->Widgets and configure the widget options.
Apply your own css style
(Located in the plug-in directory) CSS “style.css” file the default
(Please create a directory under the “/wp-content/themes/theme directory/css/”) CSS file for customization “newpost-catch.css”
newpost-catch.css > style.css
Will be applied at.
With regard to CSS will either use the default CSS,
I used the CSS that you created in your own, please change to your liking.
With the version up of the plugin, so will be overwritten “style.css” file each time,
I think how to directly edit the “style.css” file and how would you or declined.
If you wish to apply a CSS style on its own,
In the “/wp-content/themes/theme directory/css/” as you please create a “newpost-catch.css”.
Please the name of the file to create and “newpost-catch.css”. The other is the file name, does not apply.
Can use the shortcode in a textwidget and theme files.
- id(string) – Name of the id attribute “ul” element(default:npcatch)
- post_type(string) – Use post types. Retrieves posts by Post Types(default:post)
- cat(int) – Use category id(default:NULL)
- width(int) – Thumbnail width px(default:10)
- height(int) – Thumbnail height px(default:10)
- posts_per_page(int) – Number of post to show per page(default:5)
- sticky(boolean) – Sticky posts or not(on:1 off:0 default:0)
- offset(int) – Number of post to displace or pass over(default:0)
- orderby(string) – Sort retrieved posts by parameter(default:date)
- order(string) – Designates the ascending or descending order of the ‘orderby’ parameter(default:DESC)
- date(boolean) – Display date(on:1 off:0 default:0)
- dynamic(boolean) – Show only articles in the same category as the article being displayed. If you specify both “cat” parameters, “dynamic” priority(on:1 off:0 default:0)
Example1. Want change id name of ul element.
Example2. Show only articles in the same category as the article being displayed.(post_type is “post” only. and is_single() == true )
When the post other than, post_type of the current page is the value of the priority parameter cat
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Newpost Catch” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors