Numix Post Slider Carousel is a variable width images plugin. You can select categories or custom taxonomies for featured images to be used in slider.
Numix Post Slider Carousel is the only carousel plugin supporting variable width images, centering and infinite features all together. No need to resize your images, it will be automatically resized based on slider height you set in admin.
This slider carousel is ideal for presenting portfolio for your amazing works and featuring latest blog posts. It comes with many great features, some of which include:
- Variable width images
- Infinite and loop options
- Centering option
- Autoplay options
- Arrows and thumbnail controls
- Display post title ( New feature )
- Hide slider posts on homepage ( New feature )
- Works with responsive themes
- Customizable speed
- Link image to post URL
- Multisite support
Looking for custom post type support, touch support and other great features? Get the Premium version here.
Installation Instruction & Configuration
1.You can use the built-in installer. OR
Download the zip file and extract the contents. Upload the ‘numix-post-slider’ folder to your plugins directory (wp-content/plugins/).
2.Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
3.Log into Admin panel and go to Numix Slider to setup a new slider.
Add slider shortcode
[numixslider id="XX"]to a page or post by copying from Numix Sliders listing page.
You can also display slider using do_shortcode function in your template file. For e.g.
- How can I remove posts on home page under the category specifically created for slider ?
Edit your slider and enable checkbox option “Hide posts from homepage”
- How can I display post title on slider images ?
Edit your slider and enable checkbox option “Display Post Title” under “Slider Options” right panel
Contributors & Developers
“Numix Post Slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Numix Post Slider” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- WordPress 4.0 Compatibility
- Removed jquery.easing.1.3.js instead usnig jquery-effects-core included in wordpress core
- Other Minor bug Fixes
- Added display post title option in slider
- Added an option to hide category posts on homepage