Collect one-time payments on your membership website using MemberPress Square.
MemberPress-Square plugin (Free) enables you to accept MemberPress membership payments through Square. Admins with MemberPress installed on their WordPress site can manage and track membership subscriptions and easily accept Square payments (one-time) from their customers.
Why choose MemberPress?
MemberPress plugin helps you build excellent WordPress membership sites, accept credit cards securely, sell online courses, control who sees your content, and sell downloadable digital products.
Why choose Square?
Square is the only payment gateway with a free online store feature that automatically connects to Square payments. It is helping more than two million businesses to accept fast, reliable, and secure payments anywhere, anytime.
For the MemberPress-Square plugin to work on your WordPress-powered site, you should have a MemberPress plugin & Square account.
MemberPress Square Features
- Automatically accept Square payment (one-time) for membership subscriptions.
- It has support for Square Sandbox API (for testing purposes) to make the development phase easy.
- MemberPress-Square free plugin has a Live Square Connect option to collect payments from customers.
- Using MemberPress Square free plugin, the admin can refund payments via Square to customers.
- View a log of all Square payment transactions.
MemberPress Square Requirements
Click Here to read complete documentation of the product. The documentation includes a step-by-step installation and configuration guide, system specifications, troubleshooting, and support.
MemberPress Square Pro
MemberPress Square helps users accept payments on their membership website using the Square Payment Gateway. Users with MemberPress installed on their website can manage and track membership subscriptions and easily accept Square payments from their customers.
Accept recurring payments
With MemberPress Square Pro, you can accept recurring subscription payments from your customers and keep track of their transaction from your pluginâ€™s dashboard. You can also limit the subscription cycle of any membership by selecting intervals for payments.
You also have the choice to start the membership subscription on a trial period.
- Track and manage membership subscriptions;
- Accept recurring payments;
- Limit recurring subscription payment cycle;
- Allow trial period on any membership subscription;
- Accept payments through Google Pay
- Accept payments through Apple Pay
- Process refund for any transaction.
- Log to view Square payment transactions;
- Accept Square payments for membership subscriptions;
- Display payment label, icon, and description;
- Square Sandbox API support to make the development phase easy;
- Connect multiple memberships with your Square account.
Read the MemberPress Square Pro Technical Documentation here. You can buy the Pro Version here.
- PHP version 5.5 or greater (PHP 5.6 or greater is recommended)
- MySQL version 5.4 or greater (MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended)
- Memberpress Plugin.
- Square Account.
- WordPress 4.4+
Contributors & Developers
“Pay with Square in MemberPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Pay with Square in MemberPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Intial Release.