Use the shortcodes pcards or pcn to display playing card notations generated from simple text codes, e.g. AhKd (for Ace of hearts and King of diamonds).
You can configure display options like font, colour scheme and standard or reverse from the Appearance > Playing Card Notations Settings page.
You can use the shortcodes pcards or pcn to display cards and card hands in your blog’s content. The standard card notations of (A-J, 10 or T, 9-2) followed by suite letter (s for spades, c for clubs, h for hearts and d for diamonds) work.
In the Plugins screen of your WordPress admin area, navigate to Playing Card Notations, click on Deactivate. On the refreshed screen, click on Delete.
Note: You will lose all your questions if you uninstall the plugin. Take a backup of your data before you uninstall.
For an automatic installation through WordPress:
1. Go to the ‘Add New’ plugins screen in your WordPress admin area
2. Search for ‘Playing Card Notations’
3. Click ‘Install Now’ and activate the plugin
For a manual installation via FTP:
1. Upload the addthis folder to the
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in your WordPress admin area
To upload the plugin through WordPress, instead of FTP:
1. Upload the downloaded zip file on the ‘Add New’ plugins screen (see the ‘Upload’ tab) in your WordPress admin area and activate.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Playing Card Notations” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Playing Card Notations” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
26 June 2020: First release. A shortcode, which converts simple text card notation like AhKc to rich card mnemonics.