This plugin loads the latest news from German police stations and displays them in your blog.
The plugin offers two ways to publish the news:
You can include a widget which always displays the latest news. For performance reasons the news are cached
for some minutes to reduce remote calls.
The plugin offers a cronjob which automatically loads the latest news and creates new posts in your blog. You
can choose if you want to publish them directly oder edit them first. Whatever you choose you can get notified
by email if a new polic story is added.
- Upload the directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Where do I get the required API-Key
You need to register to Polizeipresse.
- Where can I find the office id
You can find the office id of your German police station here.
- How often will the cronjob check for news
- There are too many news I don’t care of. Can you help?
Yes, you can define a filter to get the news you want.
Contributors & Developers
“Polizeipresse Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Polizeipresse Plugin” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Time of new posts fixed
- Ttime of last cron fixed
- Fix for migration problems
- Support for multiple police offices added
- Separate categories for each police office added
- Widget added
- English translation added
- Initial version