Publish Date DatePicker adds interactive calendar in publish section of post, page & custom post.
It makes adding and changing date easier by selecting it from interactive calendar using mouse.
Like Add Search To Menu? Give us a rating
Need Help or Have Suggestions? contact us on Plugin support forum
- Install the plugin from the ‘Plugins’ section in your dashboard (Go to
Plugins > Add New > Searchand search for Publish Date DatePicker).
- Alternatively, you can download the plugin from the repository. Unzip it and upload it to the plugins folder of your WordPress installation (
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation).
- Activate it through the ‘Plugins’ section.
Does it cause to make site slow?
No. It only loads tiny css,image and js file in edit screen of post, page and custom post.
Contributors & Developers
“Publish Date DatePicker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Removed – Reference to freewptp
- Improved functionality of plugin reset button.
- Added hooks to control inclusion of plugin CSS and JS files.
- Added CSS to resolve the conflict issue.
- Added TimePicker support.
- Developed functionality to always display DatePicker.
- Initial release.