Puddinq Dashboard is a lightweight facelift for the admin dashboard. Hide widgets, customeize styling.
- Hide widgets
- Change logo in adminbar
- Change the color of the dashboard
- Change widget bead and body color
- English : English
- Dutch: Nederlands
Just a little leightweight plugin…
- Thanx to Stefan Schotvanger
- Use the plugin upload functionality to upload the zip and install the plugin.
- Extract to contents of the zip to the plugins directory of your installation.
- Find the plugin and press install (WordPress plugins)
- Does it have a frontend effect?
Aprt from the admin bar, visible at the frondend (logo option)
No, the plugin is only active in the backend.
- How can I undo all?
If you deactivate the plugin all settings are removed.
Contributors & Developers
“Puddinq Dashboard” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Check for WordPress 5.4
- Version confusion
- Compability check WordPress 5.2
- Compability check
- Select your custom colors with colorselectors
- Reset colors to puddinq default
- First optional puddinq dashboard widget with custom piture.
- Media upload field fill dashboard widget
- Media upload field to replace logo
- Corrected settings field
- Checks for all widgets
- All widgets can be blocked
- Nicer settingsscreen
- Better code (no errors)
- Better descriptions (phpdoc)
- Settings screen
- Initial functions