Zip North America for WooCommerce is a powerful WooCommerce payment gateway to provide your customers to split any payment into 4 installments.
Increase your conversion rate by 20% and your average order value by up to 60%.
Please note, you need an account with Zip North America to use this plugin. You can sign up every time on https://zip.co/us/signup-merchant.
- Canada checkout support
- Zip branding
Upload the files to your server and put it in your folder /plugins/.
Activate the plugin, enter the API key and check the settings page.
Can I use this plugin without WooCommerce?
No. Zip North America Gateway for WooCommerce requires WooCommerce to provide the Zip payment gateway.
Do I need an account with Zip North America?
Yes. Please contact our Partner Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is the plugin free?
The source code is freely available, but you need a Zip client ID and client secret to provide your customers a buy now, pay later option. Please sign up at https://zip.co/us/signup-merchant.
Why do you load external files?
How do I request a feature?
Please send a request to the Zip team at email@example.com.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Zip North America Gateway for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Zip North America Gateway for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Compatibility – tested up to WordPress 6.0
- Compatibility – tested up to WooCommerce 6.8
- Defer funds capture support
- Multiple place order and API improvements
- Compatibility – tested up to WooCommerce 6.3
- Added payment widget on checkout
- Compatibility – tested up to WooCommerce 6.2
- Compatibility – tested up to WordPress 5.9
- Minor code improvements
- MFPP attribute added to the order API call
- Canada checkout support
- Merchant fee for payment plan
- Changed to Zip branding
- Fix – fixed an error when trying to get the billing country
- Compatibility – tested up to WooCommerce 5.3
- Compatibility – tested up to WordPress 5.7
- Tweak – added new QuadPay branding
- Compatibility – tested up to WooCommerce 4.9.0
- Fix – fixed issue with checking QuadPay status for on hold and pending orders
- Tweak – added time settings for order check
- Tweak – added detailed log and order notes messages
- Tweak – added “Discover” as a credit card option in QuadPay checkout button
- Tweak – added attribute to ES5 script to maximize browser support
- Tweak – improved readme description installation
- Compatibility – tested up to WordPress 5.6.0 and WooCommerce 4.8.0
- Tweak – logging improvements
- Tweak – updated to QuadPay widget 2.2.6
- Tweak – making plugin compliant with WordPress plugin guidelines
- Fix – fixed issue with access token issue
- Compatibility – tested up to WordPress 5.5.1 and WooCommerce 4.5.1