- Provide width and height
- Provide only width and keep aspect ratio
- Provide only height and keep aspect ratio
The Images will be uploaded to the plugins folder. After the upload the download is triggered automatically.
It requires the uploader to allow popups to open since the image will be opened in a new window in order to download it.
Possible future development:
- Auto upload to library
- Remember specific sizes (like banner)
- Defined cropping position (top, bottom, center, left, right)
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
includesfolder and the
adminfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Open Dashboard
- Will the stored images be deleted automatically
The images are prefixed with a timestamp. When uploading a new image every image older than 5 minutes will be deleted.
- What is the upload limit
The limit is determined by your server / wordpress. The widget will adjust to these values.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Quick Image Transform” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release
- Added helper text for popup