The quick and easy way to let users add image as post from the frontend of your site.
Looking for a quick and easy way to post image directly from the frontend of your site? The Quick Post Image Widget has it all!
This plugin provides a widget to post image directly from the frontend of your site without going into the backend for registered users with post status levels.
- Post image directly from the frontend of your site (sidebar or page).
- Set post status for different user levels (2 options available).
- ability to add tage to post
- ability to select categories for post
- Choose file (will be added as image in post)
- Image link (This link will be added to image)
- Post tile (this will be title of post)
- Ability to select category for this post
- Description (will be added as caption)
- Tags (ability to add comma separated tags)
– Post title
– First User role and post status
– Second user role and post status
- Download the plugin.
- Upload the entire
quick-post-image-widgetfolder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory of your blog.
- Go to the Plugins section of the WordPress admin and activate the plugin.
- Go to the Widget tab of the Presentation section and configure the widget.
- Thats all 🙂
- Feature requests
If you have any feature requests feel free to mail (or use the forum). Suggestions are welcome, but I will try to keep the widget as general as possible.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Quick Post Image Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Quick Post Image Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.