The plugin allows you to disable/Remove the URL/Website field from Comment form in GeneratePress Theme. The Remove URL Field from Comment Form in GeneratePress Theme plugin works in both free version and Premium Version of GeneratePress Theme.
- Remove URL Field in Free Version of GeneratePress Comment Box.
- Remove Website Field from Premium Version of GeneratePress Comment Box.
From within WordPress
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search ‘Remove URL Field from Comment Form in GeneratePress Theme’
- Install and Activate the plugin.
- Download and unzip the file.
- Upload the folder Remove URL Field from Comment Form in GeneratePress Theme plugin into ‘wp-content/plugins/’ folder.
- Activate from the plugin page and Enjoy.
How does the plugin work?
The plugins inject the code directly to functions.php to remove URL Field from the comment form in GeneratePress Theme.
Do you need to configure the plugin?
No, you don’t have to do anything. Just install and activate the plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Remove URL Field from Comment Form in GeneratePress Theme” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Tested plugin up to 5.9.1
- Tested plugin up to 5.8
- Tested plugin up to 5.6.2
- Initial release.