scifi Facets is simple facet widget which allow adding a widget
for faceted search or category/taxonomy and date browsing for all post types and all taxonomies.
Require PHP 5.3
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘scifi facets’
- Activate scifi facets from your Plugins page.
- Visit Appearance > Widgets and add ‘(scifi Facets) … ‘widgets to some of your widget area.
Cotmeh 18, 2016
This facet plugin is simple and working. Better than paid alternatives I tried.
Contributors & Developers
“scifi Facets” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “scifi Facets” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed bug with saving taxonomies when SO Panels
- Minor fixes
- Added message for unsupported PHP
- Fixed: bug when themes using widgets before script enqueue hook
- Tweak: Animating arrow on time archive blocks
- Added order field
- Fixed highlight current month, if no month is active (date facets)
- Changed hook from ‘scifi_list_orderby’ to ‘scifi_facets_list_orderby’
- Added date facet widget
- Separated ordering part from main taxonomy widget
- Code improvement
- Fixed possible PHP warnings
- Added query/permalink configuration
- Added option to exclude terms for taxonomies
- Added multi select widget
- Separated visibility rule (single, archive)
- Other code tweaks
- First public release
- Initial bump