Trigger an image to slide across your browser screen to your desired tune by entering the correct secret code on your keyboard.
You could keep this easter egg a secret and let users find out about this hidden gem on their own, or you could prank someone’s computer by turning their volume all the way up and ask them to enter in the code.
The choice is yours!
Accepted image types: .JPG, .JPEG, .PNG
Accepted tune types: .MP3
- Thank you Zurb, for showing me that no matter how dull and boring web development may seem, it’s the little joys in life that uhh….find a way. ;D
- Thanks to my family for pushing me to do more, to be more, and to achieve more.
- And here’s to you, WordPress Users, for installing my plugin. I hope you like it.
Artwork by Candice Allen
- Upload the plugin folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress ‘Plugins’ screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the WordPress ‘Plugins’ screen.
- Click on the Settings link underneath the plugin name within the WordPress ‘Plugins’ screen or click on the plugin name within the main left-hand WordPress menu to be taken to the plugin’s settings screen.
- Use the plugin settings screen to configure your secret image and tune options.
- Make sure to save any changes you made within the plugin settings screen.
What type of images can I select?
You can only use images that have a .JPG, .JPEG, or a .PNG extension
What type of tunes can I pick?
You can only use tunes that have a .MP3 extension
Contributors & Developers
“Secret Image Slide and Tune” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added a reset button to restore plugin fields to its default settings.
- Added AJAX implementation to save plugin settings without having the admin page reload.
- Syntax updates
- WordPress 5.4 QA
- Users now have the ability to create their own coding sequence!
- Plugin launch.