For a full description and a configuration reference visit (http://www.send-a-wow.org)
Send a Wow! makes it easy for your visitors to transfer some money in the form of crypto currency as a thank you or as a Wow!-reaction for well written blog articles. It is preconfigured for the famoust digital currency dogecoin but can be also setuped for e.g bitcoin. It do not use any third services! It uses the decentralized way crypto currency is made for: A transfer from wallet to wallet. If you install the Send a Wow!-Plugin there will be a button under each of your blog article.
If you prefer the button on the left side, add this to your css file:
float: none !important;
Upload the Send a Wow! plugin to your blog, Activate it, then go to the new menu “Send a Wow!” and configure your (Doge)coin address. If you use another coin you has to change the “Coin Network” settings to eg. bitcoin instead of dogecoin.
For a blogger who is new to this: You will need a wallet software to get the coins – there you can create also your address.
no questions yet
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Send a Wow!” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Send a Wow!” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added new Send a Wow! jQuery version – doubled id was possible
- css file goes now dynanically with the version.
- Added new Send a Wow! jQuery version – there was a small naming convention mistake
- Option Show on Full Page Only ist now on by default.
- Added new Send a Wow! jQuery version – normalize css for homogeneous view on different templates
- Added new option Show on Full Page Only (say yes if you do not want it on the frontpage)
- Added new send a wow jquery version – a bigger qrcode pops up if you hover the perhaps too small qrcode
- Recoded it all to a jquery plugin – jquery is needed now
- If the pop up is too much on the right side it will now open more left so the visitor can see the whole box always.
- Changed the menu entry from settings->Send a Wow! to the top menu
- a new shibe is born