This plugin will mimic a keep-alive ping by utilizing jQuery to perform an ajax request to the current page, which will update
the session token tied to PilotPress and or any other system attached using PHP built in sessions. Session Slap will also provide
a settings interface to allow admins to configure details relating to interval amount (which is defauled to 5 minutes less than the
session.maxlifetime set in php.ini).
A few notes about the sections above:
- Configuration options are available in the Settings -> Session Slap menu.
- Updates built in PHP sessions only.
- Attempts to access session.maxlifetime ini settings, but will default to 24 minutes if not available.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Session Slap” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Session Slap” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added sanity checks to prevent PHP from triggering warnings.
- Code consolodation where possible.
- Use INI settings for default interval amount.
- Settings API used for building out an intuitive Settings Page.
- Basic implementation utilizing jQuery.