Shortcodes for Divi by WP Zone Allows you to use Divi Shortcodes everywhere where text comes.
Plugin allows you to display any divi library template as a shortcode. It adds a new column to the Divi Library from where you can just copy the shortcode.
- WordPress 4.5 or greater
- PHP version 5.6 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
We recommend your host supports:
- PHP version 7.0 or greater
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater
- WP Memory limit of 64 MB or greater (128 MB or higher is preferred)
- Install using the WordPress built-in Plugin installer, or Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Copy the shortcode from the Divi Library
- Go to Pages > Add New
- Click on “Use The Divi Builder” and Click on “Use Visual Builder”.
- Put the shortcodes anywhere you want.
Do I need Divi Theme for this to work?
You must have Divi theme or the Divi Builder installed in order for this plugin to work. Divi by ElegantThemes
Contributors & Developers
“Shortcodes for Divi” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Shortcodes for Divi” has been translated into 4 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Shortcodes for Divi” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.2.2 – 6.09.2022
- Fix: shortcodes are not working after update
1.2.1 – 31.08.2022
- Fix: Potential styling issues in the VB due to module class name overlap
1.2.0 – 10.08.2020
- Translation ready
- Fix errors
- Added link to divi library on the plugin’s page
1.1.0 – 29.10.2019
1.0.0 – 19.08.2019
- Official Public Release