“Show User ID” is a small plugin that displays the field ID to the table of the users section in the WordPress dashboard. It will be added as a column with the other data of each user.
- Displays the user ID at Users table
The Plugin can be installed in two ways.
- Download and upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/show-user-id directory from the WordPress plugin repository.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress admin.
WordPress interface instalation
- Open the plugin Interface in the wordpress admin and click on “Add new”.
- In the Search box enter “Show User ID” and hit Enter.
- Click on “Install” to install the plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
Where is the configuration?
This plugin will start working as soon as you activate it. There is no need to configure it.
Where can I see the IDs of the users?
To see the IDs of the users you have to go to WordPress dashboard and then click on ‘Users’
Contributors & Developers
“Show User ID” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Show User ID” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.