Site Search ONE WordPress Plugin provides a ‘no-code’ solution for professional search of Posts & Pages (up to 40,000 pages/posts). Facets & Filters use WordPress Categories, Tags & Custom Fields or Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) let site visitors’ ‘drill-down’ the search results. Sortable search results with highlighted hits-in-context on a snippet of surrounding text. Stemming, WordNet synonyms, Soundex.
Site Search ONE plugin is free and open source, it requires connection to a dtSearch Engine REST API search-as-a-service. Sign up at https://dtsearch.co.uk/site-search-one for a free 30-day trial.
- Multiple Search Pages each using a separate index
- Search bar Widget with filter and index drop down list, optional synonym and stemming radio buttons, background & text color selection, radius adjust.
- Faceted Search based on WordPress Categories, sub-categories and Tags or PODS Custom Taxonomies or ACF True/False fields with Custom UI Text.
- Filters on Custom Fields based on WordPress Custom Fields or Advanced Custom Fields (ACF Plugin – text, date or select field types)
- Wildcards in any positions, single character (?), multiple character (*) or numeric (=)
- Soundex matching
- Stemming (English or alternative on request)
- WordNet Synonyms
- Nested Boolean search
- Natural Language search options (Exact phrase, All Words, Any Words)
- Proximity and Directed Proximity search
- Support for WP Dark Mode plugin
- Translation ready
Premium add-on features
* Indexing of attached or unattached files (PDF, images, etc) in the Media Library, compatible with WP Media Category Management (WP MCM) and Media Library Assistant (MLA) plugins.
* User defined synonyms, using User Thesaurus Plus editor
* Integration with WP Site Insights and MWT:Search Analytics plugins.
1) Download the site-search-one.zip plugin
2) Signup and obtain a key from this link: Site Search ONE
2) In the WordPress Administration screen click on Plugins » Add New
3) Click on the Upload Plugin button at the top of the page
4) Click on the Choose File button and select the Plugin file you downloaded
5) Click on the Install Now button. You will see a success message after the installation is finished.
6) Click the Activate Plugin link and wait a few seconds
7) Select Site Search ONE » New Search Page and create your Search Page(s) by choosing the Pages or Posts to be searched, the Options for what search Filters and Facets to use, how the Pages or Posts will be displayed, and how to exclude Pages or Posts from being searched. See User Guide at: Site Search ONE for full instructions.
Is there a free trial period?
Yes. There is a 30-day free trial period.
Is support included?
Yes. Support is by email and we aim for a same working day response.
I have a beta version installed, are there automatic updates?
No. Contact dtSearch UK support for access to the Member Shop.
Are there any demonstration sites?
Yes. Site Search ONE Plugin demo search pages are at: dtSearch UK under the search menu – top right.
Instructions to create similar pages are in the User Guide: Site Search ONE
Case studies include links to customer sites: Case Studies
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Site Search ONE” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Enhancement: Improved reliability when the long-running threads debug setting is disabled.
- Fix: Plugin conflict with SiteOrigin Page Builder when creating a new post.
- Added: Batch upload size debug setting, intended for performance restricted WordPress installations