This simple plugin allows you to use the tab-key inside the post editor to indent code or paragraphs.
This plugin should work with all versions of WordPress, but has not been tested in versions earlier than 2.9
- Allows for both multi-line and single line indenting
- Works in all major browsers.
- Toggle-able on each post. Enable or disable tabs automatically without reloading the page.
- Only works in the HTML editor
- Download the zip file
- Unzip and upload the folder to your wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- The new button will appear on the editor toolbar to enable/disable tabs in the box.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Tabs in Post Editor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors