There are many plugins that allow you to create a post grid. But sometimes it would be nice to create a grid for taxonomy terms.
Taxonomy Terms Grid allows you to create this grid. You can set thumbnails for any taxonomy term and create a shortcode for output grid anywhere.
- Create term grids and use them with a shortcode.
- Exclude selected terms.
- Select the number of elements in a row.
- Advanced Custom Fields plugin should be installed.
- Upload the entire plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Go to “Taxonomy Grids” tab.
- Where is a shortcode displayed?
When you create a new grid it is displayed in a special field on the right metabox.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Taxonomy Terms Grid” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0.1 – 2019/08/07
- New: Added elements per row field.
- New: Added excluded uncategorized category term (id=1).
- New: Added excluded custom terms ids field.
1.0.0 – 2019/08/03