Do you need to add tooltips to your forms to enhance communication and messaging on your Gravity Forms?
Easy Gravity Tooltip makes it really easy to do just that!
Easy gravity tooltip features
- Html support in tooltip content
- Add custom style using class or inline CSS
- 2 open and close triggers
- 3 animations
- 3 themes
- 2 tooltip positions
- Show or hide tooltip icon
- Custom CSS
- Custom icon
- 4 open and 6 close triggers
- 11 animations
- Animation duration
- Delay before showing tooltip
- 6 themes
- 4 tooltip positions
- Tooltip box min and max with
- Show or hide tooltip arrow
- Fully responsive
- And more
How to use
1. First build a form (using GRAVITY FORMS)
2. Add a text or HTML in “Appearance/Tooltip Content”
3. Save the form and you are done
4. Now you can see the tooltip in-field label hover at frontend
If you want to change appearance of tooltip you can go to “the form/settings/easy tooltip” .
Make sure you also have Gravity Forms activated (at least v2.0).
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
easy-gravity-tooltip.zip to the
2. Extract the zip file and remove the zip file
3. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Are there any settings I need to configure ?
Yes, you can find tooltip settings in “Forms / Settings / Easy Tooltip”.
Can I use HTML in tooltip content ?
Yes, you can use HTML and inline CSS code in tooltip content.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Gravity Tooltip” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- initial release
- Fix bugs and clean the code
- Fix placeholder removal after enabling the plugin
- Add auto delete options after uninstall
- Add translation files
- Bring All the pro features to the free version
- Tested with Gravity Forms 22.214.171.124