Tourmake Elementor addons gives the user new widgets for Elementor Page Builder.
With these widgets you can have a new chance to promote your business by adding to your website your Tourmake’s and Viewmake’s virtual tours.
Tourmake Elementor addons’ widgets are fully customizable and it’s responsive, to adapt to mobile devices like tablets and smartphones. so you can make the display of hotspots perfect for the style of your website.
Try Tourmake Elementor addons Pro.
Tourmake Elementor addons Pro allows you to enrich your page with more details about the virtual tours of your business with Tourmake hotspots and to create a gallery with your Viewmakes.
With Tourmake Elementor addons Pro you have also the option to enable the display of the hotspots related to your virtual tour: in this way you will be able to better illustrate to visitors the products and services you offer!
Note: This plugin is an addon of Elementor Page Builder and will only work with Elementor Page Builder installed.
Tourmake Elementor Addons elements:
Tourmake Elementor Addons Pro elements:
- Tourmake hotspots
- Hotspots carousel
- Viewmake gallery
- Fully Customizable Elementor addon widgets.
- Options panel for adding your virtual tours to the widget and enabling or disabling the display of the relative hotspots on the pages.
- Syncronization with Viewmake account to get all your Viewmakes in one click.
- Make sure that Elementor Page Builder is installed, as this plugin won’t work without it.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- You can find Tourmake Elementor addons widgets under the category “Tourmake widgets” on your Elementor element/widget list.
- What is Tourmake?
Tourmake amplifies the potentialities of Google Street View by providing to Google trusted photographers a new interface with innovative and customizable elements for booking services. You can find more information on Tourmake
- Is this a standalone Plugin?
No. You cannot use Tourmake Elementor addons without Elementor as it is an addons plugin for Elementor.
- Where can I find the new element added?
The Tourmake element is added in the “Tourmake widgets” Elementor section.
- What if I update to Pro version?
Your existing Tourmake Elementor addons elements will work on Pro version. You won’t lose any developed content.
- Does it work with any theme?
Sure! Our plugin will work with any theme where Elementor works.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Tourmake Elementor Addons” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added possibility to start the tour from a different panorama
- Bug fixing on WordPress Multisite installation
- Initial Release
- Added Tourmake widget
- Added Viewmake widget