Easily allows your blog post or page to be retweeted. Currently being used by SocialBrite and other members of the social media community.
Allows you to change the source which you retweet, e.g. ” via @yourname”
Easily installation and customization
Better integration, allowing custom titles, related accounts
Integrates with WordPress MU
Please contact at us http://dcgws.com/contact/ for any questions
Follow the steps below to install the plugin.
Upload the TweetButton directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Go to TweetButton->Settings to configure the button
Contributors & Developers
“TweetButton” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “TweetButton” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added support for the simple widget without Tweet count
- Fixed a bug with related accounts
- Fixed a bug with RSS Feeds
- Improvements to TweetButton->Settings page
- Improvements to Twitter’s Recommended Accounts function
- Improved Tweet widget in RSS Feed
- Better explanation on Related Accounts
- Fixed path for Tweet widget image in 3rd party feeds
- Introduced support for changing language of Tweet Button
- Fixed minor bug with way Google Reader was rendering widget in the interface.
2.0.0 Updated plugin to be compatible with twitter visual refresh. Added #hashtag support
3.0.0 Ensure compatibility with WordPress 4.0
- Ensure compatibility with WordPress 4.5.2
- Removed Tweet count
- Added Official Twitter menu icon