Twitter Hashtag Feed Widget creates a simple, clean Twitter feed of a specified hashtag. This widget is specifically designed to render a lightweight widget that can be completely styled by the user through CSS.
All widgets have the CSS class .widget_twitter_hashtag_feed_widget for uniform styling across all widgets on the site.
- Upload the
twitter-hashtag-feed-widgetdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add the widget to the desired sidebar
- Configure the options with your Twitter application data
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Twitter Hashtag Feed Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Twitter Hashtag Feed Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Removed widget-specific CSS in lieu of native WordPress CSS ID and class support.
- Added before/after_widget and before/after_title support.
- Changed API retrieval from Twitter to a 60-second transient.
- Replaced static HTML code in form with PHP foreach.
- First major release.