User-dashboard is a simple and easy to integrate with any design and easy to change in coding as per requirement and easy to
handle . client can easy integrate this using [user-dahsboard] tag in page editor. these are multiple features that this plugin consist. User-dashboard provide you
totally different section for front-end users in wordpress. it provides you login, registration and forgot password from front-end. and also provide
you different section separate from wp-admin to access user area where user can edit their profile easily without entering admin area.
- – Login.
- – Registration.
- – Forgot passwored.
- – Edit profile.
- – Edit profile pic.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload ‘User-dashboard’ folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
[user-dashboard]in your page editor or in templates paste this code udashboard();
- Installed the plugin, added [user-dashboard] to my page, but i see the code only.
Try to enter in the html mode not the text mode in admin section
- And i have a message with an update to 0.0 version but when click on it, it looks like the plugin was updated, but not.
This problem is resolved.
- I have waited for a plugin like this, great. But when I istalled the plugin it dont work. When I open the button profile in the user area it says the page dont exist.
Please reset your permalink it will resolve the problem.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“User-dashboard” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors