UserGuiding helps companies improve product adoption by designing interactive user manuals and product tours, without coding. By using easy-to-use software, non-technical product people can create interactive tutorials, in-app messages, and reusable guides in minutes.
It’s much easier and faster way to design user onboarding than insourcing for a couple of reasons:
1) No developer working hour required!
2) NLP algorithm working with customer support channel.
3) Built-in detailed analytics service.
4) Fully customizable and detailed segmentation.
5) Adapt your onboarding flows to your UI changes in a few minutes.
- Design beautiful product walkthroughs, onboarding checklists and hotspots without writing a single line of code.
- Customize all features of your guide from colors to triggers via a user-friendly dashboard.
- Design fully interactive guides step-by-step for instant and result-oriented customer support.
- Create segments based on user actions and attributes in order to determine which guides will be shown to whom.
- Analyze how the product tours are used and how you can improve your product usability more.
- Create new users with different authorization levels in order to work more productively.
- Use text, image, video and custom HTML components in your guides and hotspots.
- Set up goal tracking with onboarding checklists to guide your users to success.
- Preview everything before setting them online for your users.
Check our site for more information about the features of UserGuiding, the product walkthrough software.
Documentation will be maintained on the UserGuiding.com site.
Use the Intercom messenger on our website for technical support.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
The manual installation method involves downloading the plugin and uploading it to your site. To do a manual install, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu, click Add New, click Upload (top links) and finally select the downloaded file.
Do we collect critical information?
We do not collect information about you or your server.
Do my users have to install anything?
No, only the guide creators have to download our Chrome extension.
Does UserGuiding have mobile support?
Currently, no. We plan to support mobile browsers and devices in 2020.
Does UserGuiding load before or after my website’s content?
UserGuiding loads after your website’s content and works asynchronously. So it won’t make your website work slower.
Can I create multilingual onboarding flows with UserGuiding?
Yes! You can create “themes” with UserGuiding for different languages and segment & target correct people with their browser language.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“UserGuiding” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Find our product updates here