Display and manage volunteer projects for any purpose.
- Registers custom post type
- Registers metaboxes to the editing screen for project meta fields
This plugin is in beta, and is not yet appropriate for a production site.
Important features like post ordering and administrative settings are absent.
That said, perhaps you will find it useful!
This plugin is in use over at Volunteer Wild
- Upload the
wp-vpmanagerzip file to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- To get basic functionality, place the [wp-vpm-status] and [wp-vpm-joinbutton] shortcodes in a new project.
You also need to install the following plugins
This plugin depends on the following plugins for some core functionality:
Please make sure all of these plugins are installed and activated before installing WordPress Volunteer Project Manager.
- Will you add custom functionality for me?
Maybe! Contact me and I’ll see what I can do.
- Something doesn’t work. Can you fix it?
I am still learning, and theres a good chance you’ll be able to fix it as well as I. That said, I’ll do my best.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress Volunteer Project Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WordPress Volunteer Project Manager” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Enhancement: Use Scope and Difficulty taxonomies by default. You may need to manually deactivate and then re-activate this plugin to popualte the default taxonomy values.
- Bugfix: If dependencies are not met, deactivate the plugin and issue a notice only when an admin logs in.
- Enhancement: Plugin forms now use
<label>s for improved accessibility.
- Bugfix: Remember project settings after a page reload.
- Remove shortcodes as CSS is preferred for styling.
- Better future localization support.
- Better join/waitlist button behaviour.
- Localised CSS to make compatible with WordPress plugin directory.
- Join/waitlist functionality implemented.
- Improved plugin structure.
- Basic plugin sketched out.